Konjac Sponge Facial Cleanser
- Brand: Natural Beauty Plus
- Product Code: NBP10001
- Availability: In Stock
Our konjac sponge provide 100% natural, quick, easy and effective cleansing of the skin! In daily use, the skin becomes softer and feels incredibly clean and well balanced.
Konjac Sponge Facial Cleanser is made from 100% natural konjac, it is so gentle and incredibly soft that it can be used by the whole family, including for a newborn baby.
Konjac sponges cleanse in depth and give your skin a healthy and fresh glow because the 100% natural konjac fibres stimulates blood flow and strengthens the growth of new skin cells.
Our Konjac sponge can be used with water only or with a small drop of your favorite cleanser.
- Konjac sponge with cotton string
- Suction Cup Hook
What is a Konjac Sponge?
- Konjac root is rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamin A, E, D, C and several B vitamins and has been used in Japan, Korea and China for over 1500 years for food and medical purposes.
- Konjac Sponges are 100% natural cleansing sponges designed to clean and gently exfoliate the skin. In wet conditions it has a bouncing and spongy gel-like texture with a textured surface.
How to use a Konjac Sponge?
1. Rinse the sponge or place it in a bowl of water until it is soft.
2. When the sponge is soft, gently squeeze out the excess water. You may use the sponge with water only or together with a drop of your favorite cleanser.
3. Massage the skin with circular movements for beautiful skin with radiance and shine.
4. Rinse the sponge, squeeze out water, hang it up in a clean and dry place.
Konjac Sponge Benefits:
- Deeply cleans the skin
- Easy to use
- Balances the skins pH level
- Peels and exfoliates the skin gently
- Helps blood circulation and renewal of skin cells
- Contains minerals and antioxidants
- Helps control the skin's natural oil levels
- Increases the effect of cleaning products as it opens pores and cleans effectively in depth
- Removes dry and dead skin
- Do not damage the skin's protective barrier
- Free from chemicals, parabens, sulfates, fragrances and artificial coloring
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
A Konjac sponge will usually last for 2 to 3 months, when it starts to look worn or frayed, it's time to replace it with a new one. The better you take care of your sponge the longer it lasts.