Konjac sponge with bamboo charcoal
- Brand: Natural Beauty Plus
- Product Code: NBP10002
- Availability: In Stock
Our konjac sponge with bamboo charcoal is ideal face cleansing for oily skin or those prone to acne and blackheads. The addition of bamboo charcoal provides oil control, removes dirt and impurities from the pores and helps make the skin soft and supple.
What is Bamboo Charcoal?
Bamboo charcoal has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties as well as being is rich in nourishing vitamins and minerals. It has the ability to absorb and remove harmful minerals, toxins, and other impurities from your skin. Using Bamboo charcoal on the skin provides a deep cleanse and pulls skin debris out from pores to prevent breakouts, heal blemishes and keep skin healthy and shine free.
Konjac sponges cleanse in depth and give your skin a healthy and fresh glow because the 100% natural konjac fibres stimulates blood flow and strengthens the growth of new skin cells.
Our Konjac sponge can be used with water only or with a small drop of your favorite cleanser.
- Bamboo charcoal infused konjac sponge with cotton string
- Suction Cup Hook
What is a Konjac Sponge?
- Konjac root is rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamin A, E, D, C and several B vitamins and has been used in Japan, Korea and China for over 1500 years for food and medical purposes.
- Konjac Sponges are 100% natural cleansing sponges designed to clean and gently exfoliate the skin. In wet conditions it has a bouncing and spongy gel-like texture with a textured surface.
How to use a Konjac Sponge?
1. Rinse the sponge or place it in a bowl of water until it is soft.
2. When the sponge is soft, gently squeeze out the excess water. You may use the sponge with water only or together with a drop of your favorite cleanser.
3. Massage the skin with circular movements for beautiful skin with radiance and shine.
4. Rinse the sponge, squeeze out water, hang it up in a clean and dry place.
Konjac Sponge Benefits:
- Removes blackheads, dirt and oil residues
- Prevents acne and pimples
- Deeply cleans the skin
- Easy to use
- Balances the skins pH level
- Peels and exfoliates the skin gently
- Helps blood circulation and renewal of skin cells
- Contains minerals and antioxidants
- Helps control the skin's natural oil levels
- Increases the effect of cleaning products as it opens pores and cleans effectively in depth
- Removes dry and dead skin
- Do not damage the skin's protective barrier
- Free from chemicals, parabens, sulfates, fragrances and artificial coloring
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
A Konjac sponge with bamboo charcoal will usually last for 2 to 3 months, when it starts to look worn or frayed, it's time to replace it with a new one. The better you take care of your sponge the longer it lasts.